Why This Film (WTF)
- We thought it would be neat to show how new houses impact people.
- We like to build stuff.
- The kids learned how to design a treehouse and use tools (drill, screw screws, tie knots, cut wood).
- It was fun to capture beautiful views.
Instructions: we're not posting instructions because each treehouse is unique to your tree and personality. Plus, coming up with the design is part of the fun.
Bowline Knot: Instructions for tying the knot used to hold up the rope ladder.
Ringtones: We created some ringtones for you to download onto your parents' or friends' phone, have fun.
- DEWALT DCK240C2 20v Lithium Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit (1.3Ah) (Amazon). This is the most used tool for our projects, it's really light and has good power.
- Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm STM Lens (Amazon).
- Shure VP83 LensHopper Camera-Mounted Condenser Microphone (Amazon) for outdoor on-camera recording, you'll notice the gain setting was too high, which is why you hear the (not so) soothing hiss.
- Sennheiser ME66/K6P Shotgun Microphone System (Amazon) for recording narration.